Over the late May bank holiday we hosted our inaugural festival within the stunning parklands of Cirencester Park, The Cotswolds. And what a first event it was! We had it all... stunning crafts, great entertainment, lovely people, and glorious sunshine!
Here are just a few of our highlights from this special weekend...
1. We hosted our first ever preview morning for a few event VIPs - and even had Lord and Lady Bathurst draw our prize raffle!
2. We spotted a craft-loving celeb admiring the sculptures..... the one and only Nick Knowles.
3. The glass blowing demonstrations were a real highlight at the show... the tent was always full of our lovely visitors!
4. The Sculpture Spectacular was a popular attraction - visitors flocked to the open air gallery to take in these wonderful works for art.
5. And a special mention has to go out to the hardest working Jazz band in the business... The JJ Swing Band. Their soulful tunes kept everyone's spirits high throughout the festival.
What a year it was! Here's to an even bigger, better and craft bursting event next year!